Thursday, November 09, 2006

Me and my big mouth

Bollocks. And for a change, not hamster bollocks.

Somehow a conversation at lunch today led to me saying I'll email my MPhil thesis to one of the social scientists here.

This would be kind of cool, in that he works in the same area and I'm interested in his opinions. And generally it would be cool to be able to discuss social sciency stuff with him.

However,
(1) It's a bit shit. I'm not saying it's entirely without merit, but... it's a bit shit, and the idea of an intelligent professional reading it gives me the horrors.
(2) When I read it a while ago to remind myself what it was all about, I noticed it was full of little errors I was too harried to notice at the time. So tonight, I have to go through it and correct them all. The good news is I'm more than halfway through (page 32 of 54). The bad news is my brain is crawling out of my ears in protest and I need some dinner.

Whinge.

Also, I do think one of my hamsters has bollocks...

4 Comments:

At 9:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eloise, that is the best way to pull that I have ever heard!

Commiserations on your testicles, btw.

 
At 11:22 pm, Blogger Eloise said...

Muh?

You are an odd girl...

And please (Gemma and anyone else) add me to your skype!

 
At 8:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

el - what is your skype id? i don't have it set up yet but would be good to have a natter :)

 
At 11:50 am, Blogger Eloise said...

Hello
It is eloisemylastname (obiously with my last name instead of 'mylastname'), all one word. Natters definitely good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home