Thursday, December 07, 2006

Busted

Last week I turned on my computer to find an email from Mike letting me know that google kindly sent him my last post as the first entry on his weekly google alert for new webpages including the name of the centre.

I felt extremely embarrassed.

Google alerts, who knew? Bloody technology. So as a result I have removed pretty much all the instances of the name of the centre, which will henceforth be known only as ‘the centre’ in a very slightly sinister way.

He was nothing but nice about it, but really… I’ve been blithely typing away, figuring I wasn’t going to say anything that could get me sacked or hated, without really considering any intermediate options – like just the general embarrassment and awkwardness of people here reading what I think about things.

Yeah, I know… duh. It’s the bloody internet, innit. Will the proud recipient of the headmaster’s special award for denseness please stand up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home