Tuesday, December 25, 2007

sleigh bells calling

It's almost too late to say this, since there are only six minutes of Christmas Day left, but, Merry Christmas one and all.

I wanted to say that in the early hours of this morning, as I sat up late unpacking and wrapping presents, and I seemed to hear sleighbells in an icy sky, long ago and far away. But I didn't have any internet, so I just thought it instead.

Then today I watched most of Polar Express, which I thought has many flaws as a film, but is nonetheless magical. Well, if you've seen it, I hoped I would be able to hear the bell, and I hope you can too.

Kisses
E

5 Comments:

At 12:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Eloise!

I had a wonderful time with my mum and sisters - I have eaten far too much.

I am off to France for a few days - Happy New Year.

James

 
At 6:03 am, Blogger L, a Londoner said...

Not exactly in time to wish you a happy Christmas, but there's still time before new year.

Happy New Year, and best wishes for 2008.

xxxxxxxxxx

 
At 1:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 
At 4:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

E, I have your charger - send more papier mache or it will be killed like your toothbrush. xx

 
At 1:59 am, Blogger Eloise said...

I would like to erase the spam comment, but blogger speaks to me in Spanish, and I can't figure out whether/how I can. Spanish is, admittedly, better than German or Dutch, both of which it has been known to throw into the mix.

Thanks for the good wishes. And threats. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home