Wednesday, October 03, 2007

the wisdom of stick-men

There are only two or three webcomics I always read, and www.xkcd.com is one of them. It's funny and geeky and touching and I love it. Today I was reminded of one of my favourites (click to make it a bit bigger):


Amen to that.

While reading the news/blog section I have also just discovered that this guy did something so amazing it makes me smile all over. He sneaked some coordinates, a date and a time into a comic months ago, and then last week turned up at the place - as did dozens of other people, strangers, "lovely people all brought together by their shared interest in adventure, puzzles, and people, and dreams", for an afternoon of fun and silliness. Words cannot express how cool I think that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home