Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A musical interlude

Have you ever heard the song "Short Dick Man" by 20 fingers, featuring Gillette?

Well I hadn't, until it came on on my way home on a crowded bus.

The lyrics go like this:

Don't want no short dick man (x4)
What in the world is that fucking thing?
Do you need some fucking tweezers to put that little thing away?
That has got to be the smallest dick I have ever seen in my whole life
Get the fuck outta here
Eeny weeny teeny weeny shrivelled little short dick man (x2)
Don’t want no short dick man (x8)
Eeny weeny teeny weeny shrivelled little short dick man (x4)
Isnt that cute, an extra belly button
You need to put you pants back on honey
Don’t want no short dick man
Eeny weeny teeny weeny shrivelled little short dick man
Do you need some fucking tweezers to put that little thing away?
That has got to be the smallest dick I have ever seen in my whole life
Get the fuck outta here
Don't want no short dick man (x4)
plus mocking laughter throughout

This is a cruel song. It doesn't necessarily bother me that it's vulgar and crude, but it does bother me that it is cruel.

But, there is also something of the hilarious about it. Especially at maximum volume, when you are on a bus crammed to overflowing with Mexicans, half of whom are teenaged schoolchildren and none of whom probably have any idea of what the words mean, including the slightly creepy driver who is singing along enthusiastically without really making any of the words.

I kept being overwhelmed by giggles and then trying to control myself, partly because I didn't want to be the mad laughing foreigner, and partly just in case anyone DID know what was so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home