Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee...

The doctor says I can go to Chicago. I'm feeling a lot better (and I took pills and potions beforehand and tried very hard not to cough while I was in there). Hurray!

On the other hand, after I wrote yesterday's entry, I experienced an irresistible urge to put some CDs in a box, did so, mentally slapped myself round the head, did a bit of work, read some things on the internet, had a lie down, and accidentally fell asleep. This morning I designed a felt monster. My work is, shall we say, not going too well.

Update: I am in my office. I have seen and spoken to other human beings. Everything is very lovely indeed. Furthermore, my boss has decided that we will be publishing the second of the two pieces I have been trying to get written next month, and he likes what I've written on the first. I want to play with it a bit more, and I need to go through photos for the piece, and my expenses, at some point over the weekend, but basically the weight of work has suddenly and delightfully been lifted from my shoulders.

And, I am well enough to go to tonight's party for a while.

I am feeling really rather lucky. I cannot stop smiling. Hurray indeed.

5 Comments:

At 2:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah hurrah hurrah

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger Eloise said...

Thanks .)

 
At 10:37 am, Blogger L, a Londoner said...

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!
I'm happy for you. Have a fantastic time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 7:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't leave us dangling about 3) from the last post! fiend! but hooray for being better xx

 
At 10:45 am, Blogger Eloise said...

Thank you, and sorry about the dangling. Not on purpose, I just don't have time to write a proper post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home