Thursday, July 03, 2008

secret plans

This a softer world (hover your pointer over it for the kick) perfectly captures how I feel about my plans. The less secret they are, the less real they feel.

Also, not that I am a creepy stalker-type or anything (just a very curious follower of links... does it come to the same thing?), I was reading Joey-the-writer's girlfriend's livejournal and on their anniversary she wrote:

"It has been 4 years of matching tattoos and knives, backing each other up in fights, shoving each other into snowbanks and this terrible, immodest, stupid love."

The world too often seems dull and difficult, full of complications and compromises to be lived with, borne, settled for, dealt with. And so it is, but if I ever forget that that isn't all there is, please remind me that there is terrible, immodest, stupid love.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 pm, Anonymous Krista said...

That's one of my favourite A Softer World comics. I also have secret plans, that way if I fail nobody will know how long I've had these plans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home