Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hello internet

So a few months ago I was asking google an obscure question about Lord Peter Wimsey, and I stumbled upon the amazing little.red.boat, and thence a number of other jewels-among-blogs, and so it began.

Being a person with a surfeit of words swimming about in my brain, and a penchant for blethering on, I began to think I might want a blog too. And the idea somehow got itself lodged. But I didn't actually do anything about it, telling myself if I were to have a blog, it must be a perfect blog, witty and interesting and thoughtful, designed by me just how I want it, with my own website n'all. And I (still) have no idea how to do that.

And then I got a job (alright, internship) in Mexico, and I thought a blog would be a good way to keep in touch. So, internet, I apologise that my Perfect Blog has fallen from grace and is going to be a blog-about-being-in-foreign-parts straight off the Blogger peg.

I also apologise that my next post is going to be an ENORMOUS thesis upon my first few days in Mexico. Watch this space...

2 Comments:

At 9:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to ask - WHAT obscure Lord Peter question?

 
At 12:27 am, Blogger Eloise said...

Sorry, I don't remember! Was feeding the obsession...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home